There are an ever increasing range of products and services available to businesses when it comes it internet service provision and you need to make sure that you are getting a high performance, value for money solution. We provide customers with the internet packages that are tailored to their needs. We offer flexible ADSL and business broadband packages with no long term contracts which is perfect for situations where a company is growing and likely to be moving within a short time.
For well-established or growing businesses, leased line connections can provide high speed internet with a guaranteed up and down bandwidth all backed up with service level agreed support. Interpro will manage all aspects of your internet installation including any site surveys or supplier meetings. Our telecoms implementation team will ensure that the project progresses smoothly, on time with the minimum amount of disruption to your business.
Broadband and Leased Line Services
- Business Broadband ADSL
- Fibre to the Cabinet Broadband (FTTC)
- Fibre to the Premises Broadband (FTTP)
- Dedicated Leased Lines up to 1 GB Bandwidth
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM)
- Fibre to Fibre Site Links (Dark Fibre)
- Mobile Broadband (4G)
Interpro Telecoms Advantages
- High-speed internet connectivity
- Technical support included
- No internet call charges and no long-term contracts when combined with a Phone System
- Bespoke packages to suit your needs
- An engineer to assist you through product selection, survey and installation
Ready to get a quote?
There are many ways to begin your IT support journey with Interpro. We aren't sales people so you won't receive a hard sell and there is no obligation to continue with us.
Call us directly on 01329 556226 to discuss your requirements.
Request a free IT healthcheck
We can visit you and complete a free IT support and server healthcheck to see how we can help you and your business.
Chat with us
Use our Live Chat to speak to someone online during normal working hours.
Send us an email
You can also .