- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information and company information you send to us via contact forms, quote forms and payment checkouts (Name, email address, phone number, company name, address, etc.)
- Statistical data about our site visitors through Google Analytics which may include personal data of visitors such as location, system/device used, IP addresses, and others.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not share your data with third parties unless given explicit consent.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our secure web hosting servers and/or cloud service storage such as Microsoft 365 / Outlook.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or send us an email to our contact email address you can find in our footer or on the contact page.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 01329 556226
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (where applicaple).
- Understanding how you use our website so we can improve the customer experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Spam protection – We use these cookies to block spam robots from submitting contact forms and other functionality of the site.
- Visitor analysis and statistics – We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors interact with our site, how they find our site and many other statistical metrics that help us better understand our audience.
- Other 3rd party cookies used within embedded videos (e.g. YouTube), maps (e.g. Google Maps) or other iFrames such as review widgets which display reviews from TrustPilot, Google, Facebook, etc.
How to manage cookies
You can either accept all cookies or functional cookies only via our cookie banner. Some features such as maps and embedded reviews may not be available when using only functional cookies.
You can also set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01329 556226
Or write to us at:
Interpro Technology Solutions Limited
Unit G1 Fareham Heights