Organic Website Optimisation
Interpro are highly experienced in search engine optimisation and can provide it to clients who require a new website or who need an existing website optimised. We follow proven methods and can show demonstrable results. We utilise the following procedure at the start of any search engine optimisation process:
Search Engine Optimisation Analysis
- Listen to your requirements.
- Identify and analyse key phrases accordingly.
- Use keyword research tools to suggest any missed opportunities or to identify alternate or related words or phrases.
- Analysis of current web statistics reports if available.
- Competitor analysis including key phrases currently being used across Pay Per Click Campaigns.
Included in this Search Engine Optimisation review is advice surrounding the internal site linking, site map and cross page linking within your website.
Search Engine Optimisation Plan
Once the key phrases and any site modifications identified in the search engine optimisation report have been agreed, we produce a website site specific optimisation plan.
This identifies the actions and tasks that are recommended for the search engine optimisation and include:
- Matching of key phrases to the current site pages.
- Optimisation of content and meta data (title, description and keywords) on the current pages.
- Identification of any website architecture changes such as satellite sites, sub domains or keyword rich domain names.
- Identification and structure of any content channels such as RSS feeds and blogs.
- The use of directory structures and page file names.
- The optimisation and use of the site map.
- The submission of the sitemap to all major search engines.
- Ensuring that all pages cross link to each other within your website.
- Examining inbound and outbound links to external sites.
Find Out More About Web Marketing…
Pay Per Click Campaign Management for Websites
Ready to get a quote?
There are many ways to begin your IT support journey with Interpro. We aren't sales people so you won't receive a hard sell and there is no obligation to continue with us.
Call us directly on 01329 556226 to discuss your requirements.
Request a free IT healthcheck
We can visit you and complete a free IT support and server healthcheck to see how we can help you and your business.
Chat with us
Use our Live Chat to speak to someone online during normal working hours.
Send us an email
You can also .